We are committed to Healthy Community, Healthy Guests, Healthy Staff!
- Bring and Use Properly all PPE - Masks, Hand Sanitizer, etc. Wash hands regularly
- Stay Home if you Feel Sick or Have Been Exposed to Someone who is Sick
- If Possible, Get Tested for Covid-19 Before you Travel
- Call ahead to see what Services are Available (Most Restaurants are still take-out only; tasting rooms will have different services. Email RB for help!)
- All of Mendocino County will have to shut down if cases "spike", impacting staff, small businesses, lives, etc.
Our future is in "all our hands".
Visit Mendocino Visitor Guidance For this Time:
River's Bend Retreat Center is Mendocino County Self-Certified Covid-Safe Business
Here's special information about our site - what we are doing and what you can do to keep everyone safe (Link)!
We have implemented sanitation protocols and on-site stay protocols in compliance with CA State, County and lodging association recommendations, to keep our guests, staff and local communities as safe and healthy as possible!
Plan to Come up and Connect with the Beings here.
See, Listen, Feel, Remember, how we embody living ecological systems. Share wisdom for these times!
Meanwhile . . . What we are up to in these wild and challenging times?
We Invite you to Envision Economic Ecosystem With Us . . .
How we support Resilience of the Whole, Together . . , Read More Below